Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bear-less Running

I ran 3 Bear-less miles this morning! It's only the 2nd time since I began running again that I ran without Bear in the jogging stroller. It was quite fun, and the hills were definitely easier! I also ran about 10 minute miles, which is faster than I usually run when I have him with me, but quite a bit slower than I used to run on the indoor track.

I also found out the local community center has an indoor track. I'm going to go check it out and see if it can accommodate a jogging stroller :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful! I can go all day on an arctrainer or elliptical but running outside ... not my favorite. I actually LOVE walking outside...but not running.

That might change if my neighborhood wasn't so muggy but ... anyway. I am happy for *you* that you seem to find joy in this :).