Thursday, April 22, 2010

Where I Get My Stuff :)


I often have people ask where I buy various food products, my blender, dehydrator etc. So I've set up an Amazon store where you can see most of the products I mention here. I do get a very small commission from Amazon if you click on the link and purchase one of the products - very small :) But it helps me to support my Amazon habit and to try new things that I then blog about! You can visit the store by clicking on this link or the Amazon box in the right navigation. I'll be adding stuff as I think of it :)

I also buy some things from iHerb. If you click on this link, you can get $5 off your first order. I have bought chia seeds from them and from Amazon Subscribe & Save.

I thought of posting this today because I am out of hemp protein powder (pictured above)! I bought a big 3 lb brick of it a while ago, and thought I'd never run out :) I just bought some from Amazon's Subscribe & Save grocery program, saved 15% AND got free shipping!

No comments: