Monday, May 26, 2008

MIA in Blogland

Good morning! I hope you're starting off your day with a quality cup of coffe or tea. I recently developed a craving for americanos (espresso with water added). Since we have a relatively nice espresso maker, I'm enjoying a mostly decaf americano as I write this.

I've been slightly missing in blogland. I've been reading more (check out my books in the right navigation), working on my website, going for more walks, and playing with the baby more. I was getting tired of the baby constantly crawling under my computer desk and trying to climb up into my lap, and my reading life has benefited greatly!

I did, however, just get one of these:


Mine is white. Now the baby just tries to climb on to the futon we have in our office & hit the buttons of the Asus while I'm trying to type :)

I'm going to make a concerted effort to try & update this more, so check back soon!

3 comments:

WannaseeJesus said...

Hi! I found you through the cf husband blog. I read your profile that said you were a singer/songwriter and a worship leader!!! That's awesome! What type of group do you lead worship for? Like the church, or a certain group within the church? I'm a worship leader @ my church for our youth group! And I also sing and write songs! Anyway, I have like nooo friends on my blog so I thought I'd introduce myself! :) I'm Kerri!

Brenna Kate Simonds, Living Unveiled said...

I am one of 2 worship leaders at my church. I also help with the worship at the ministry I direct.

Thanks for the intro. I'm heading over to your blog :)

Paige said...

Glad to see you back BK! Nice new toy; time to get a kid's version for Baby Bear? LOL