Friday, May 30, 2008

Running!

I started running again this week. I hadn't been running in 2 years, so it was challenging. I had to stop running due to some problems with my hips, but since my hips aren't really improving or getting worse, I decided it was worth the risk. I took Bear out in the jogging stroller and he seemed to have a good time.

I ran 1.5 miles on Tuesday and then again today. I continued on today and did another 1.5 miles, partially walking and partially running.

I've been walking a lot lately anyways. The Bear seems to calm right down when I put him in the stroller and take him out. Plus, Noodles needs a daily walk, so I find myself averaging 3-5 miles a day of on-foot travel. I'm now down to about 7 pounds below what I weighed when I found out I was pregnant - less than I've weighed in about 2.5 years. And I'm not even trying to lose weight. That's a nice feeling :)

1 comment:

Paige said...

Way to go Brenna! I wish I had what it takes to start running again. At least I do alot of walking LOL