Friday, August 22, 2008

Training

As part of my "training" program for the 5K, I'm trying to do one long run (4.5-6 miles), one long walk, an one short run (about 3 miles) weekly. This week, I completed that easily, despite being quite busy. The weather has been a challenge lately, but there was very little rain this week.

I'm over 30% of the way toward my goal of raising $1000 with money that has already been donated. Including another $200 in promises, we're halfway there! Thanks to all who have given so far & to those who are considering giving.

My Asus battery isn't holding a charge as well as it should. Even though it was plugged in all night, it only has a 20% charge right now . I was hoping to write a long blog while Bear & I played outside, but I don't think that's going to happen :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool. I will be praying for your training. That is SUCH a good cause.