Monday, September 24, 2012

Marathon Training: Week 15

41.82 miles.

Those are the numbers one would expect to see from someone training for a marathon.

41.82 miles.

I woke up on Sunday of this week with a very sore back, so I did not run Sunday or Monday. Tuesday, I set out for a brief jaunt, and by Thursday, I was at 95%.

Because I was running in a friend's 30th birthday 5K on Sunday, I needed to run 20+ on Saturday. It would be my last opportunity to attempt over 21 miles (my longest run a few months prior).

Monday: Rest (Rest)
Tuesday: 3.56 miles (Morning yoga/stretching and evening track workout)
Wednesday: 7.75 miles (Longer Run)
Thursday: 4.9 miles (Rest)
Friday: Rest (Cross-training)
Saturday: 22.51 miles  (Shorter run)
Sunday: 5K/3.1 Miles (Long run)

My fellow Weight Watchers employees who ran the 5K:

No comments: