Monday, September 10, 2012

Marathon Training: Week 14

Rough week. Rough several weeks.

Tuesday night track was cancelled due to rain, so no run. Friday & Sunday mornings, I had to be at work quite early, so no run.

This week on Thursday morning, I got up to go running and realized my dog was very sick. I took him in to be checked out, and he died in my arms in the waiting room.

So this is all I conjured up this week.

Monday: 8.35 miles (Rest)
Tuesday: Rest (Morning yoga/stretching and evening track workout)
Wednesday: 45 minutes elliptical (Longer Run)
Thursday: Rest (Rest)
Friday: Rest (Cross-training)
Saturday: 7.19 miles (Shorter run)
Sunday: Rest (Long run)

I ran 15.54 miles this week.

We miss you, Noodles.

Noodles, when we adopted him


1 comment:

Betsy said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Noodles. :(